I'm still here!

MAC66

Jun 18, 2009
Kent
OH reads to me new messages but not been on here latterly due to hospital and doctors appointments. Also have had bathroom taken out and refitted shower and handrails to make things easier for me. Been quite stressful with all the workmen in the house but almost finished now. Haven't been able to see Mac recently but here is a photo of him taken on Thursday. Anne our yard manager is riding him 2 or 3 times a week and a friend is riding him most Sundays

Attachments

• DSC_0014.JPG
    DSC_0014.JPG
    922.1 KB · Views: 24
Hello:D
Glad you are still here lol it is stressful having work done in the house - but it sounds like it will make life a bit easier so worth the hassle. Mac is lovely:)

What a lovely picture, thank-you for sharing. And good to hear from you. Hope the work at home is done soon!

Reactions: lauren123
I love to see pictures of Mac, he is the spitting image of my horse. It's lovely to hear from you and I hope you will continue to post.xxx.

Good to hear from you :D all that work in your house sounds a headache but it will be worth it im sure :) Mac looks fab as ever, hopefully you can het to spend some time with him soon :D

Lovely to hear from you and thank you for sharing the lovely photo of your big lad. Hopefully you will get chance to have a cuddle with him soon x

Great to here from you and to know you are still able to enjoy the pleasure of nr. And thanks for lovely pic x

Nice to hear from you, I'm glad you're keeping up with NR. It is a lovely picture, Mac looks so kind and handsome. Hope everything is back to normal in your house now!

Having builders, decorators, dust and dirt is awful and worse when one isnt 100% fit and cant lift and carry. We emerged from that only in June. So I feel for you. I hope you will get some respite soon. It is really good to hear from you and to have the update on Mac.

newrider.com