I'm so lucky to have my brilliant horse!!!

Rubic

Equine Karaoke Queen
Apr 15, 2012
Glasgow
We got 2nd place at the riding club dressage today with 68.7%! And that was in some pretty miserable, spook inducing weather! I'm so pleased with her and very proud!:biggrin::biggrin:

Full report is going in my diary. Unfortunately the weather was just too cold and miserable to be taking any photos or videos but we got some lovely comments from the judge when we were there and we got "Lovely mare with much to like" and "nicely ridden" in our comments on the test sheet:happy:

Awh well done mrs! But the excuse for no photos and videos needs work. Next time we won't accept such a post without physical evidence. Well done Rubic as well :wink: :tongue:

Thanks everyone!

Haha FM I took some photos of my scoresheet and my rosette as proof lol! It was honestly just so cold that photos were the last thing on my mind!!!

Last edited:
Lovely post and very well done, I always had a dream of doing a dressage test and would have been so chuffed to get a result like yours, especially the comments, how lovely. Well done to both of you.

Wow that's brilliant I can only dream of every scoring that high:cry:

Today the highest score over all three Into, prelim 7 and 14 was only 65.5 so 68 plus is amazing. Will you affiliate?

Wow that's brilliant I can only dream of every scoring that high:cry:

Today the highest score over all three Into, prelim 7 and 14 was only 65.5 so 68 plus is amazing. Will you affiliate?

No probably not, we are just little low-level, local competition plods! I'd like a shot at a one day eventing eventually.

newrider.com