I'm shocked and excited!!!

Kc Mac

Aug 22, 2008
I am slightly in shock and soooooooooooo excited and I can't believe its finally happening!!!!!!!

...........I have an assessment in a couple of weeks for a new job. It is still with my present company but a different 'department'

This job was discussed as a possibility about 5 years ago and is finally happening, for which i have been selected for an assessment. All being well will go onto the next phase........training!!!!!!:eek::D

Yay!!!!!!:D:D:D

I am so ridiculously excited as i have waited so long for the opportunity to enter this field of work!:cool:

Saying no more until after the assessment :p

I am slightly in shock and soooooooooooo excited and I can't believe its finally happening!!!!!!!

...........I have an assessment in a couple of weeks for a new job. It is still with my present company but a different 'department'

This job was discussed as a possibility about 5 years ago and is finally happening, for which i have been selected for an assessment. All being well will go onto the next phase........training!!!!!!:eek::D

Yay!!!!!!:D:D:D

I am so ridiculously excited as i have waited so long for the opportunity to enter this field of work!:cool:

Saying no more until after the assessment :p

Thats fab news honey :)

Well done! :D It feels so good when you finally get given an opportunity to do something that you really really want to do! Even just being selected for interview/assessment gives you such a confidence boost because you feel like someone believes in you.

I always say that getting the interview is the hardest part, now you've just got to show them that you're as great as you looked on your application! :D

Thanks guys i am sooooooo excited and only a week to go until my assessment:D

In fact this time next week i shall hopefully be informing you all of the result :eek::D

newrider.com