Im mean I ride a pony very lil haha

LokiSofi

Oct 11, 2003
New forest
I'm the meanest pony rider I ride my shettie x falabella he is about 10hh but very stock Im 5'2" and weigh 7 stone 13. I'm 18. He loves being ridden I broke him myself at the mo I ride him round the field but soon once he understands commands a bit better we are going to do mini hacks out together. Am I cruel he canters etc of his own accord never bucks or tries to get me off and when I do get off he nudges me and looks at his back, if I get back on he tucks his little nose in and looks so proud usually showing off to the big uns. I'm getting another pony soon. Either an exmoor or a NF. Ponies are the best.
I've attached a pic of my lil boy Harley

Attachments

• horses 017.jpg
    horses 017.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 353
Hehe, as long as they have a big build your fine and you're not heavy either so go for it!
Have you got the pics?

In the old days, yes Shetlands did carry men about. Some are still capable, we have one in particular who is strong as an ox. I have ridden him once in a while for 5 minutes here and there. I tell you his brute strength is scary, lucky he doesn't use it against us!

Shilling, on the other hand, does, especially at worming and teeth time. It is a common site to see Shilling doing several circuits of the indoor school with 4 adults in tow!

newrider.com