Im feeling rather scared at the moment..

Its not pointless and self indulgent at all!!! You are a very brave person! I've never been in a situation like yours not ever but massive hugs to you.

Whatever it is and whatever the outcome you make sure you get lots of YOU time in. Lots of time with horses so that you start feeling better :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Vibes on way!

Try not to worry too much if you haven't heard - no news is good news.

When they found out the lump in my nose was nasty I knew within days, and they sorted me out in double quick time, so if you haven't heard anything yet you're probably fine!

All the same, it must be horrible hanging around not knowing.

xxx

No you are not pathetic, this has made me feel really sad, i would be just as worried if it were me.

Have you got anything that can help you drift off to sleep? It may be a good idea to try and get to bed and sleep so the night goes faster and you wont have to sit worrying all night long.

What time do you get the results? xxxxxx

Don't really know what to say to you :unsure: I do sympathize though , it's bloomin awful waiting to know if the axe is going to drop or not.Do try to calm down a bit or your blood pressure will be through the roof ,remember that there are loads of things that can go wrong with your lungs ( am assuming it's a long term bad cough you've got :unsure). Hubby years ago that had an xray & it showed a shadow :eek: but it was just a deep seated infection. I'm an asthmatic who before I was diagnosed was convinced it was lung cancer ,particularly in the early hours :rolleyes:. Please try not to panic & stop putting a brave face on for goodness sake you need support from your family.

good luck vibes on there way from bonny scotland - hope everything goes well for you tomorrow x

Will be thinking of you tomorrow afternoon - is OH going to the docs with you for moral support?

I can understand that, when they say the doc wants to see you it makes you worry.

I would try and rest tonight and do your level best to keep calm, you cannot change things tonight and worrying will not help.

Please please post tomorrow and let me know what the doc said ( pm me if you prefer, i know what is wrong with you as you told me a while back)

Thinking of you and lots and lots of cuddles to you Cortrasna xx

Fingers crossed for you tomorrow. Try not to worry, if there was any real concern then you would most likely have been contacted before now.

Last edited:
Its a horrible situation and I wish I could do something to help.
As someone else said, I'd be taking something to help me sleep so tomorrrow would come quicker.
at least you can share your worries on here, with people who do care.
I'll be thinking of you tomorrow with everything crossed.
Please let us know. Take care xxx

Time for some nytol and wine!!!!!!!! :giggle:

I hope its at least better than you are thinking it will be, and you know that we are here if you need to singe some ears :D *big hugs* :D

Phoned today thinking they would tell me over the phone - but receptionist says GP want to see me after 3 when surgery is finished - thats whats worrying me TBH!:help:

Don't panic! The Receptionist isn't allowed to tell you the results of anything over the phone, they either tell you over the counter, or get you to come in and see the doctor...

Or at least that's how it works at our surgery!

((hugs))

Sending some good Canadian vibes your way. Here a doctor will never give results over the phone - always have to make an appointment - good news or not.

You are most definately NOT pathetic! You are a very brave woman and you are protecting the ones that you love by keeping your emotions bottled up.

I understand that these menfolk are rubbish to talk to about feelings but you always have all your NR friends to confide in.

I wish you the very best for tommorrow xxx

newrider.com