Ijoy ride.

Myfellpony

Mar 15, 2015
Keep thinking of getting one, then decide I will end up not using it. Well one has come up for sale nearby at a reasonable price, so once again I’m tempted.

I’m pretty sure that someone on here bought one a while ago, if it was you, do you still use it? Would you recommend it?
have you bought one and rarely used it?

I did think of it a few years back but dont remember anyone on NR having one. I tried one a couple of times at John Lewis in London and to be honest it didnt seem to me to replicate the horse movement. But I see there is another thread.
OH and I did by a wi fit as after I had a serious operation, as that is excellent for balance. During the first lock down when we couldnt walk, OH and I bought a netball goal and shot a netball at that.

Keep thinking of getting one, then decide I will end up not using it. Well one has come up for sale nearby at a reasonable price, so once again I’m tempted.

I’m pretty sure that someone on here bought one a while ago, if it was you, do you still use it? Would you recommend it?
have you bought one and rarely used it?
I soooo want one of these! I can never find one though - looked on ebay etc. But I don't think they are manufactured any longer, so maybe that's why. I did look at some alternative mechanical horses, lol I could buy the real thing for less than the price of those!

Reactions: Trewsers
newrider.com