if your horse was a human, what would they be like???

skewbald-mad

Sep 20, 2007
fife, scotland
just a bit of fun really, i always look at kaiser and the horses i work with and wonder what they would be like, personality etc wise if they were human!

ok so mine:

Kaiser:-

kaiser009.jpg

a very cute little boy that goes round pinching all his friends sweets and wanting to play all the time, but would never get into trouble for it as he would just put on an innocent face!

Diamond:-

dirug.jpg

The grumpy old man that lives on your street that phones the police if you go into his garden to get your ball back, although if you get to know him, he would be a lovely old man that had had a bad past which is why he is how he is.

Chiefy:-

S4020439.jpg

The "vertically challenged one" who doesent realise he is only about 30 inches off the ground and thinks he can win in a sprint race against 6' people with long legs, always wanting to play something and doesent take life too seriously.

Joy would be a vunerable stroppy thrill seeker that would continually boast about what she can do to make people like her :rolleyes:

I have to say that is changing since I got her and she is maturing.

Last edited:
Tyler would be the class clown!!! The one that causes chaos but everyone laughs at )so he gets away with everything!!!)
101_0973.jpg

(I love that photo and keep posting it on here lol)

Hamish would be baby, always wanting a cuddle and crying if you leave him
101_0969.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Brook would be that really annoying girl everyone knows, who is beautiful to look at, very brainy, good at games, etc. You want to dislike her but she's so nice and sweet that you like her in spite of yourself. She also pulls silly faces if she wants a polo....

In fact, now i think about it, she'd be Reese Witherspoon :D

Di has a split personality, she would be the social person and flirt, one of those girls who flirts naturally with everyone they meet without really trying but loves the reaction she gets from it, the kind of girl most other girls don't like. She is a lot fun and likes to be out with others and easily egged on to do things she know she shouldn't really.

However, on the other side she has got a foul temper and is happy to let others feel her wrath if you get on the wrong side of her and enjoys some alone time and doesn't like to be bothered when shes having that time.

Jackson would be a mosher. He has the look. And the long black hair. And my OH claims that Jackson's standard response to any question is "yeah, whatever" :D He hangs around a lot with his mates and looks a bit big, teenage and intimidating, but if you speak to him you realise he's actually very polite and has an opinion on current affairs :D HE also looks after me and I suspect if we moved him in, he's the sort of boy who'd do the washing up :D And he's very clean, hardly ever gets dirty but his feet smell a bit :eek: He does have a mate who we think might get in trouble with the police when he's older - always up to no good. We do worry he might be a bad influence on Jackson, but Jackson mainly says "yeah,whatever" to him too... Although they do play rough boy games and despite Jackson being at least 8 inches taller, he is always the one with the bite marks...

So nice natured teenager who doesn't say much :D

Looking a bit emo - (OK I did the hair not him, but he would have done it if he'd had hands - he often decorates his tail with plants) :)
bunches2.jpg

Last edited:
skyla's lovely! i know she is a mare etc, but her face looks like how kaiser may look when he is grown up:D, i love his light coloured muzzle too, and skyla's is the same!

Prince would be a reefer smoking surfer dude. Very laidback and fun loving, likes to let the sun bleach his hair and give him highlights and just takes things as they come !:D

Clover is SUCH a BOY. He loves mud, he hates hates hates being clean (if you neatly brush his mane all over on the correct side he shakes it till it's a mess again). I think he might be a rubgy player. He loves doing things physical- galloping and jumping etc and is really good at them, but his main love in life is food.

He's really pleased to see me and whickers when I get to the stables, but then looks round to check that the others in his block didn't notice. If I haven't gone for a day he'll sulk and pull faces at me. He gets terribly jealous if I talk to other horses. Typical jealous man.

He is really opinionated and gets properly bad tempered if you disagree

So he's a real bloke, opinionated, hates being made tidy, a rubgy player, bit of a thug, gets jealous of other men (or horses in his case) but loves me really.

DSC00166.jpg

I think this captures his character.

Daughters horse (arabxtb) would be that annoying girl at school who found EVERYTHING effortless and ALWAYS looked gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure what Taya would be.....stressy at times but totally dependable - a proper 'mumsy' type I suppose with a bit of Mrs Bucket thrown in for good measure! :D

Lol, i like this.
Gord is a typical fiery red head! Generally fairly sensible but has the tendancy to explode every now & then.
has anyone seen Madagascar? Gord is just like the giraffe. An absolute hypochondriac! He would be in & out of the doctors every week!
Not to mention his shoe addiction...he wears them once & throws them away! Talk about an expensive hobby....
Secretly he's a lovable sod, but he doesn't like to show it..not the romantic type..certainly not in public! When he gets you all on his own he can be real sweet...not that anybody would believe it!
He be a very complicated, moody & lovable..not to mention darn handsome..
the ladies love him of course, but he soon gets bored & moves onto another..one day one will steal his heart..getting carried away now!!!

In fact the photo of *OEH*'s horse is very similar to gords usual expression!

Attachments

• DSCF0346crop2.jpg
    DSCF0346crop2.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 6
Voltan is very much his show name “Court Jester”. Always on the move, full of energy and full of fun and pranks. A boy with ants in his pants. He’s hyperactive and impulsive. Needs to know what everything is and touch/play everything. The child that’s always told to look with there eyes and not their hands.
Yet as well as the mad child play he also has a very needy side that needs touched and cuddled and fussed over. He loves to be the centre of attention and won’t wait in line for cuddles :D

Hmm this is a strange question really..............

I'm not sure if Kia would be the grump old bossy guy that rules the roost or the give it a go hero that given a bit of confidence will do anything to be liked.

Kinda a split personality my horse. He also likes cuddles but only on his grounds lol!!!

Nikki xxxx

newrider.com