If you only have five minutes what do you just

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
:cool:
Have to do before leaving the house / facing people / getting into the car (you get the idea) appearance wise? What is the one or two thing (s) you just cannot do without doing?!

1 - Put my face on (make up- edited to say that this does depend on where i am going - if i am off the gym/riding or to the local shop i dont care)
2 - Check my hair is not like a chip pan or that i look like simba
3 - Check that i look clean & decent

Normally check I haven't got my labels sticking out of the back of my top! If I really do have 5 minutes to spare I like to straighten my hair, but it doesn't always work out!

Reactions: Trewsers
1 - Put my face on (make up- edited to say that this does depend on where i am going - if i am off the gym/riding or to the local shop i dont care)
2 - Check my hair is not like a chip pan or that i look like simba
3 - Check that i look clean & decent

Lol to the Simba look-alike! Hehehheee.

I like to make sure my hair is ok and I'm clean and tidyish depending on where I'm going to, yard I don't care what I look like but if Im off to wok or anywhere else the above applies.

Blusher, lippy, brush hair. But that's my routine anyway.... I never wear foundation of eye make-up. Most of the time I am cosmetic-free these days but I do the aforementioned when I housekeep.... I don't want to scare the employers!!!

Definitely with pony lover on this one. I can shower, dress, make my lunch and get out the house in fifteen minutes flat.
But that's because I have to get to my work car park ridiculously early in order to get a space, so I put make up and sort my hair out once I'm there and sitting in my car!

I used to be like that about coffee in a morning. But nowadays I can't drink anything other than water until mid morning. Most odd!

Scrape hair back. Put some mascara on. Scrub teeth. Out the house!

This plus coffee!! I don't go too smart for work, we're pretty casual thankfully! I only make an effort if we have clients coming in.

Before I leave the house I also have to put bleach down the toilet, a strange habit I've picked up!

I daren't wear mascara every day, I heard it dries your lashes out?! I only wear it a couple of times a week. Its probably not true......

I wear it every day or I look asleep. I buy a cheapo non waterproof out of boyes. Its about 1.50 and the best one ive used. It wipes off easily so doesnt stress my eyelashes out.

I went to a salon yesterday. Had my brows waxed and tinted and lashes tinted. Now I look sexy apparently according to the woman. Got to love teesside :')

I am wondering about using a home eyebrow tint kit, don't fancy doing my lashes, they are quite dark and I'd be scared of getting the dye in my eyes. But I don't think I could go too far wrong doing my own brows.

newrider.com