If you have a Racesafe RS2000 Adults Medium OR Medium Long

liz4855

Foxy Liz
Sep 23, 2007
Scotland
Would you mind telling me the back length measurement from neck to bottom in inches please and whether yours is the standard or long back length?

Thanks!

I have an adults medium standard length RS2000.I'm not sure what length the back is though I can tell you that I am 5'6 of medium build and mine is an ok length for me although I do have quite a long body.I can tell you that they tend to come up quite large lengthwise as another girl on the yard is around 5'10 and still has just the standard length one.If you shop around you will find that some places will make this bodyprotector in different lengths to suit the rider for just a few pounds more than the standard cost.

Thanks. I know I fit the standard one as I tried one at a show. I have been offered one and given the back measurement - neck to bottom but she doesn't know if it is std or long. So I need to know the length of a std one to see if it will fit - so complicated lol!

I have a medium short back length which i think is 2" shorter than standard

22inches just measured, if urs ends up too long it can really catch on back of saddle which can be dangerous

newrider.com