Ice Cream Van music - love or loathe????

Ice cream van music, love or hate?

• Do you hate it?

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Do you love it?

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Completely indifferent to it?

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
Question in title, love it or hate it? Personally I cannot abide it, it drives me nuts and depresses me (don't ask why, it just does!). Icky van just been past - *shudders*.........:cold:

Trewsers you are one of the most random people I know!!

I think I quite like them - reminds me of childhood, out playing in the street, you hear the music round the corner so race home and plead with your parents for 50p so you can have an ice cream. Oh happy days :happy:

I'm not bothered either way by it...though it does evoke some childhood excitement when you hear it on a hot sunny day.

There is a random one round here that seems to come round in winter and at night (could be that I just notice it more then, but still wierd). Me thinks he might be dealing something other than ice creams :unsure:

Hahahhaahaha, Teddy Bear's Picnic, I've just had "Rockabye Baby", (can't remember the rest of the words but you get the picture!)

Oooh and "Love Song" I hate that tune, reminds me of a horrible trinket box or such like.........(hope I'm not offending people - It just really depresses me)

Love it no matter the tune. It usually comes Sat afternoons just after I have put all the shopping away from my mornings shop. Cue me running to the van for a 99. Its like a treat after all that hard work. LUBBLY JUBBLY.

:biggrin:

newrider.com