I was struggling to go to work this morning...

MrA

Feb 8, 2012
I'm glad I did though as ended up coming home with a cat!

And I'm allowed to keep her (providing she doesn't belong to someone of course!) I will be keeping my eyes peeled for posters etc. IMAG3601_1.jpg

She's very sweet, fairly young and not chipped. Underweight and bit of a funny walk but very happy girly. She is fast asleep on a blanket after a nice dinner. She will be off to the vets on thurs for check over and whatever else
she needs.

What an exciting day! Any name ideas

I love her black smudge on her nose. She looks like a naughty inky schoolgirl so I'd probably call her Elizabeth Allen (The Naughtiest Girl in The School). Lizzie for short.

Reactions: MrA
Shes been hanging around the yard at work for a couple of weeks. Super friendly but presume she is lost from somewhere as getting skinnier and dirtier. She kept coming into the shop over the weekend and my manager wanted her gone because he was worried for her safety. So she got scanned yesterday morning but no microchip and no collar so I've taken her home, where she has settled right in! IMAG3611_1.jpg

We will be putting a sign up at work in case someone comes forward!

Thanks everyone,she seems to of settled extremely well and seems healthy, but she's off to the vet in an hour to get checked and chipped etc.

I decided to call her Mia :)

She's lovely! So friendly! Vet thinks she might be pregnant, find out for definate on the 14th of may!!

That's okay she can share Ales savings account and I will be careful with my money to save more incase she is. Time wise I've only booked one weeks holiday for the year so I can have the rest if/when she is due. I would find them 5star homes, if she is.

Reactions: Trewsers
My namesake :D kittens aren't too bad generally, cats are pretty good at sorting themselves out even then :) in fact im off to see 6 at lunchtime that were born last night, another rescue who was preggers.

She is just gorgeous Ale, Mia suits her. I too think she is one lucky puss cat to have found you. :)

newrider.com