I used to be brave!

The red ones what I was jumping with chunky before he was diagnosed with back issues. I might not be big but it made me happy. I hope with the new one I will be doing that in a year's time.

Reactions: Gimp
if I could do it then maybe there's hope for me yet. :D

Thats exactly what made me get on and jump my youngster for the 1st time the other day! I used to so love jumping. Until I got knocked unconscious which triggered off horrible after effects and a bad health period for me.
I jumped a small cross jump the other day that was, honest to god, lower than a toddler could step over. But....its a start:)

hi. I have done different things at different times on different horses. I am definately not brave and began riding 10 years ago at age 46. I am not as brave or confident as a child who has riden for 10 years or my daughter and granddaughter who have been riding since young child. I am often scared and nervous but i do my best. I take weekly lessons and ride with my gd once a week. I do it more to bond, but i do take pleasure in improvement - which i am. I remind myself often..."not many grannies out there riding so better than most!~" Peace!

newrider.com