I think I might.........................

devonlass

May 20, 2006
devon
Bring the Marble pone home soon:D

Am going to visit within the next week or so,and have a chat to trainer about if it's time for him to return!!

Think she will agree that he's done about as much as he can do at this stage,although I will just see him hack first to get an idea of how much he's come on with that,and what I'm letting myself in for lol:eek::p

Am happy for him to be there for another couple of weeks as still have a lot of work to do in my fields,but definitely then if not before,think I will get him back home!!

I miss him very much,and although enjoying the break from horses and riding in some way's,think it's time the spotty one came back where he belongs:D

You must be getting a bit starved of pony time, did notice on trot on that Jack has a new home.
Hope you don't mind me saying but Jack looked a star in his new home.
More pics of the spotty one will be nice, when he is home.:):)

I don't mind at all,I was intending doing a post about it,but was all so frantic getting it all sorted,and just haven't got around to it since:eek: I also thought most people would be on TO or EW as well as here,so would know anyway.

He has indeed been a very good boy,even I am impressed with how well he's settled and I knew he was good;):D

I think I will look at first or second week in may to bring the spotty one home.He is fine to do another couple of weeks hacking out etc,but after that there isn't much he can achieve there,as trainer feels he's too young and new to it to start asking for anything like proper school work,working in an outline etc,which I totally agree with,so will soon be at a point where may as well be home with me continuing his education:)

Another couple of weeks will give one of my field chance to recover a bit more,and give me the time to do some more work in the other one before farmer needs to put his cows back in it,Jack did make rather a mess of it before he left,bless his hooves:rolleyes:

Will get loads of pics once he's home don't worry!! I love taking pics of my pretty boy:D

Last edited:
I'd love an update ;)

Although a member of TO I can't remember the last time I logged on :eek:

Just about to do an update thread on just about everything hun,will all become clear hopefully lol

I do browse TO,but don't post much,more go on to keep up with other people really.Save all my posts and news for my 'NR family',good thing or not depending how you look at it I suppose:p

newrider.com