I think football fans should stop going to games....

nani

Nov 20, 2007
Avon
Why? Well, I AM actually watching the game but as it's going so badly I'm also err "browsing"... lol.

I thought fans should diversify and stop pooling their resources on such terrible players. I mean, other sports deserve their hard earned cash.

The only reaon these players earn so much is because there are so many fans paying to watch games. I personally think that we should all broaden our horizons and watch cricket, rugby, rounders, tennis, badminton (underrated sport), polo, horseball... you know where I'm going with this....

Anyway, I might start a campaign to stop us all lining these these players pockets with gold for NO reason whatsoever.

Bitter? Me?

I was having a sleep with my baby during the game, or I should say trying to! As it's so hot we had all the windows open and everyone in the street seemed to be shouting at their TV's. Thankfully my 3 year old hasn't repeated any of the words he heard from the neighbours. I had to change one of the chants to 'the referees a silly billy' rather than the other word the street were singing!

We deserve to be out of the cup though - we were rubbish!

I watched the match, for the amount of money they are paid I could have got a better team together and we might of won. LOL

Too much money in football, it should go to other sports

anythings worth what someone will pay.

football is so accessible it will be popular.

other sports have highly paid players too.

also horse riding is worth a lot of money in right hands, top horses go for silly money, and i dont just mean dressage.jumpers etc ...

look at minatures and show ponies.

Money like that shouldn't be in sport at all (sorry :rolleyes:).

Sports players should get a good average salary like anyone earning a living. They work hard and thier careers are relatively short, and it should be reflected in thier earnings. But at the moment it is ridiculous.

The money in sport should go towards healthcare, education and be spent re-lining the pockets of the general public. Everyone else is losing out because of the recession, public sector pay freezes and budget cuts are screwing everyone else over. The amount of money in Footy at the moment could make a lot of people's lives considerably easier.

But it is private industry, which doesn't give a flying fanny about the welfare and lives of ordinary people, all that matters is making money and staying afloat.

Damn capitalism!!

Sorry. Rant over.

newrider.com