I swear my Grandaughter has 'been here' before.....

fairlady

Jul 14, 2007
Bristol
Leilani, my 8 year old Grandaughter is very excited about the Kittens arriving, anyway after seeing their pictures today on Facebook she rang me tonight about the new Kitties and said in all seriousness and quite a disapproving voice

'Nanny WHY have you given that kitten such a RUDE name' (one is called
Focker)........

'I haven't' I replied, 'I have named them after characters in a film ''Meet the Fockers'' and went on to explain that the Man in the film was called Mr Focker and that the cat in the film was called Mr Jinx, which I have named the other Kitten.

'Well' she said 'I am certainly not calling him that name and will call him
Flicker'.............lol............

I then proceeded to tell her how I thought I had lost them today and after two hours of searching Cookster and I found them in the Wood Panelling between the stables, quite happily HIDING.....and how Mr Jinx had
come out with some coaxing but Focker refused to budge for love nor money............

'Nanny' she said 'were you telling me stories because NOW I know
you would have called that Kitten by that naughty name' :redface::giggle::giggle:

Last edited:
Naughty kittens...2 hours, would have loved to have been a fly wall, how times did you say "FOCKER" :wink::biggrin::redcarded:

Naughty kittens...2 hours, would have loved to have been a fly wall, how times did you say "FOCKER" :wink::biggrin::redcarded:

Lol, I was having a heart attack, thinking how do I tell their previous Owner I have managed to LOSE THEM in less than 24 hours !!!!!!

I saw them first thing, did the Horses, went to get their Hay, came back and the Kitties had VANISHED ???? You then start to question, did I leave the door open, did I let them out accidently..........but part of me was sure I hadn't.

We were BANGING the panelling and there was NOTHING, no noise no movement and I had just picked up a hammer to rip some of it off the wall when I remembered I had a TORCH on my phone......shone it down through the panelling and there they were, sat quite happily, HIDING........and YES............

I WAS SHOUTING FOCKER..........but it had another similar word beginning with 'F' in front of it :giggle::giggle::giggle::redface:

I was working a Late shift tonight and Cookster went down to do them.........she said they were still in the panelling but had obviously been out at some point as food had been eaten and litter tray used.........

AW.......they have found their 'safe place' lol, and I am happy now that I know where they disappear but it was a heart stopping moment this morning !!!!

Last edited:
newrider.com