I Rode Medi Bare Back For The First Time In MONTHS :D

Megzii_&_Medi.x

Just A Average Chesnut
Hey Everyone
i went up to my horses today and did all my usual stuff when i was in the stable doing some ground work with medi (she forgot ALL manners after having injury:mad:) But Shes Getting Beter:)anyways i was leaning over her and she started touchuing her side near her back and just keep touching it every second and i didnt realise what she wanted.... till my dad said 'i think mini madam wants mummy madam to get on :eek:' so i did my dad lead me and i just held on to her mane a little and she is sooo Strong under me now it was like MAGIC seriously it was just outa this world i know i didnt do much at all infact to someone that would just be an everyday thing but i cant stop smiling from ear to ear...:D:D:D

anyways a question now:
shes 13.2 and 3 years old shs getting stockier but will she get more stockier?and i want to start riding her proprerly again ' 20 mins little ride 3 times a week at the most' how do i get beck into that?? shes not shoed because shes doesnt need to be yet ... shes is REALLY forward going so i cant really ride her out of an arena becuase im not on a lead and i want to get mine and her confidence up any ideas???

thanks for reading....:D:D:D:D

Aww I'm soo pleased that you and Medi are getting on well, I love reading your threads they always cheer me up, you always seem to be so happy!

Woop Wooop

Go Megzi!

Your really getting somewhere with her now, dont ever ever ever give up!!

Plus, your blates not too big hun - just the perfect size!!!!

:D
xx

newrider.com