I nearly got blown away today (and some photos)

Gattino

Happy Appy
Jul 16, 2012
Ireland
Was so windy at the yard, I was being blown along in the yard :giggle:

Hopped up on Cyrus in the arena for a short session, big gusts of wind didn't bother him in the slightest.

Gave him a nice groom, he made friends with the horse in stable near where he was tied up. When I took some pics, I did get the 'stop taking photos and bring me back to my cosy stable' look :giggle: He is getting much better at having his eyes and face gently cleaned. He is not really head shy or anything but he takes a minute to relax and then realises he quite likes his head being gently cleaned and little rubs are nice.

His tail really needs a wash but was so windy I'll do it in a day or two when hopefully everything isn't being blown away.

Handsome boy
IMG_1670.JPG

IMG_1671.JPG

Who is in there?

IMG_1669.JPG

New friend, lol!

IMG_1672.JPG

(Yes he was licking the wall for some reason lol)

Very handsome markings :biggrin:

I was being very mad/brave on tbs in the wind today and feel very accomplished with one on the gallops as strong as an ox normally never mind with wind fuelled gears and another spook queen who didnt spook once alongside gelding with other half and both hate the wind but not a peep :giggle:

Very handsome markings :biggrin:

I was being very mad/brave on tbs in the wind today and feel very accomplished with one on the gallops as strong as an ox normally never mind with wind fuelled gears and another spook queen who didnt spook once alongside gelding with other half and both hate the wind but not a peep :giggle:

Wow you are brave :bounce: but sounds like a lot of fun :giggle: Don't think I'd have been brave enough to gallop in the fields today!

He really is lovely - as for the wall licking.........lol he sounds a bit like Mr Joe our old tb, he used to love licking stuff, walls, fences, hands, arms................maybe the wall was salty?!

He really is lovely - as for the wall licking.........lol he sounds a bit like Mr Joe our old tb, he used to love licking stuff, walls, fences, hands, arms................maybe the wall was salty?!

Lol, he does it the odd time, and did lick the vets head when he got his vetting when was buying him :bounce:

Last edited:
newrider.com