I must be mental ....

notpoodle

Jul 16, 2003
Brighton!
Visit site
Since I had Linus, I seem to be doubly keen to really use my time with the horse wisely (I have a fab OH who is happy to baby sit, I'm able to ride almost every day BUT of course I'm not going to spend hours on end at the yard with the most adorable tiny-person waiting for me at home!) and, uh, grab any opportunity by the horns!

So .... Saturday it's a prelim, Sunday it's a walk/trot test and a working hunter class, the SUnday after it's two prelims, the one after a full Le Trec (inc orienteering phase).

We don't have a proper school, I can't practice the prelims in it (way to slippy for cantering circles in there!). Now sat in with trying to memorise at least Saturday's test as I don't have a caller for that one :p

Poor pony!!

... I used to set up in school somewhere and walk trot canter the test until I had it... Without a horse... On my own... In the garden or my bedroom haha

We don't have a proper school, I can't practice the prelims in it (way to slippy for cantering circles in there!). Now sat in with trying to memorise at least Saturday's test as I don't have a caller for that one :p
/QUOTE]

Whats a canter circle? ;) The cob is still getting to grips with a straight line.

I know intro a, my brain likes b but wont remember it. I made up intro c:rolleyes:

Problems with quotes today then ^

newrider.com