I made something

Jane&Ziggy

Jane&Sid these days!
Apr 30, 2010
Surrey Hills
I make lots of things and don't usually post them, but this is a new one for me and I am just so proud of it.

I have knitted, felted and sewn a handbag. It is completely random and completely gorgeous. I haven't finished the lining yet (with pockets) but I just had to show you! My fingers are sore from sewing on all the leatherwork.IMG_2430.JPGIMG_2431.JPG

It's just about big enough for my small laptop and everything else.

Which side do you prefer?

Wow that leatherwork must have been truly difficult! It's beautiful. And well worth all your efforts. I love both sides but the top one is probably my favourite.

Reactions: Jane&Ziggy
That's really good! If I have to pick a side I'd say the second photo, but ask me another at and I might say the first because I like them both.

That is gorgeous - and I like both sides equally too.
I knitted and felted a bag once, but had the water a bit too hot, so the colours “blended” more than I intended, though the effect was actually quite nice. You clearly got it right.

It looks amazing and I like the first one better but there are both very good and the bag is beautiful.
I do sewing myself and you are way better then me.

It looks amazing and I like the first one better but there are both very good and the bag is beautiful.
I do sewing myself and you are way better then me.
I am hopeless at sewing, I could only do the leatherwork because it has pre-punched holes! Wait till you see the lining, it's awful. Oh wait, you won't see the lining because it's INSIDE THE BAG! Ha ha, rubbish sewer gets away with it

• Haha
Reactions: Huggy
newrider.com