* I have myself a happy thread!

HillBilly Rhaks

6/10/07 RIP George
May 25, 2005
Wiilt'shirrree.
... I have good news, regarding horses :D

PC160422.jpg

Polo, the hoss I had over the christmas holidays, sadly did something to her back/legs involving tearing, so was put on 3months of box rest :)
I was told that I couldnt have her for any more holidays, because of the extent of her injuries, but she's had another vet check and has been given the go to start light work soon, as i've been told by the school that has her on loan. :)

This meaaaaanns, I can have her for the half term, and she'll be up to light walk/trot/canter standards.
But more importantly, I can have her for the whole of the summer holidays, with her being up to full fitness. I get to do whatever I want to with her, including PC camp, shows, fun rides, etc.

So I get all hard work of revising etc, with the reward of having her in the holidays, which works out better.

Im so excited, I really fell in love with that silly cow over the christmas period.

Just need to remember to put different bit in for fast work (I learnt my lesson good there, hurtling up to a fat hedge :D), and hopefully with it in, it will give me some control in canter. Which I'll need for Pony Club.

Repeat after me:

I must not run over small children at PC.
I must not......

PC160421.jpg

:D

HBR xxx

newrider.com