I have been to the dry cleaners ...

notpoodle

Jul 16, 2003
Brighton!
Visit site
This can only mean one thing! It's show time!!

One tweed freshly cleaned, one set of beige jods in the post (my old comp jods don't fit any more since having baby. legs are thin, but I have gained a C section pouch!), we're off to a local show to do .... a tiny working hunter class :D always wanted to try working hunter, but normally they don't come under 2ft and I'm not confident jumping a 2ft course (on a 12hh pony 2ft seems huge!). 1'6 it is!!

I haven't jumped since last September, hired a local school to hack to at the weekend to err try as I figured I should probably do a jump or two before the show!

Sew ... working hunter at a local show (not affiliated, just an RC show - from experience the judging is 'hit and miss' and a bit of a free-for-all)? One goes round the jumps and if they stay up it's the usual showing thing eg. we all go round and then everyone does their figure of 8 'party piece'?

I'll probably be last as always when attempting showing (the locals seem to hate seeing grown ups on small equines), but really really want to get round the jumps :D

the week after its prelims! oh my ....

Julia
x

PS: how many jumps should I expect??? I've only ever done rounds of eg 8 jumps and found those difficult enough to memorise!!

she has hunted for treats, that's about it! Oh and she did used to go after the ducks on the yard when she was younger! hopefully they won't ask what breed it is and then tell me I'm too big for her :p

Reactions: Trewsers
newrider.com