I found some long riding boots for fat legs!!

happyhacker101

Mar 19, 2007
scotland
:dance: How happy am I?:dance: I just happened to have a quick look at the Robinson sale and low and behold, they had a pair of long riding boots that I thought might fit....

Took a chance and ordered them - they were £29.99 and they fit:dance::dance::dance:

The only others ones i've managed to find that fit were a super expensive leather pair that i've never worn - just looked at and kept in a box (a waste I know)...

I need to get back in the saddle now!

I am very jeal!!!! I love long riding boots.....I have quite a collection but due to financial pressure can't afford to add to it atm!
Which ones at Robbies are they? (I have tried just about every pair on that they have at one time or another!lol)

I wear chaps for my fat legs but they are not so fat anymore since I've lost so much weight last year. I have lost half a shoe size too so should really be looking out for boots but I'm in a 'make do until it falls off you' mode at the moment.

They look great! Should be waterproof too - so probs no need to get changed from yard chores.....(which is always a good idea!)

I wear chaps for my fat legs but they are not so fat anymore since I've lost so much weight last year. I have lost half a shoe size too so should really be looking out for boots but I'm in a 'make do until it falls off you' mode at the moment.

I've worn chaps for the last couple of years but have been on the look out for a pair of long rubber boots for ages.... There are the mud rucker ones but they felt very restrictive when I tried them on, where as these ones feel quite light.

Yes Trewsers - it will be nice to be able to do stuff in the field and then hop on for a hack - oh hark at me - hop on - who am I kidding:giggle:

I love these

They look like muck boots but with a riding boot bottom (which are the only things I can get over my colossal calves)

Tell you what other rubber boots I've found good - I got some Aigle ones in extra wide - they're great for riding in and no zips mean you can rinse easily and not worry bout getting wet socks!

newrider.com