i dont half choose the right time to do things...

*-crazy-chaz-*

Whisper..♥
May 14, 2007
SHEFFIEEEEEELD! :D
hmmm well today me thinks was a good day to fall off a 16hh 26yo (6 yo mentally! :p) tb.

why?

i would love to know what goes on inside my brain. especially the reason why i didnt think 'grab onto the pommel!'

basically the horse decided she was going to go for a gallop, i lost my stirrup + had basically zilch rein, and i was trying to stand up at the same time because she was galloping. she moved sideways and off i went! :rolleyes:
right on my hip :(
and...

i've got a show tomorrow :eek:

and im gymkhana and jumping and inhand + ridden

yep, i sure know the right time to do things! :rolleyes:

Lol
I fell off my 26 yr old mare last november!!! :D She spooked at a pheasant that flew virtually under her nose. She plunged, bucked & spun at the same time! I went straight out the side door, bang onto my left hip. I had it drummed into to me as a child to NEVER let go of the reins, so i held them, she tried to rear so i had to jump up as quickly as i could. I felt like i has been stretched out a couple of inches after!
It was a few months before my hip felt right.
Hope you don't feel too stiff tomorrow.
Shows that some of the oldies are rebellious pensioners with a sense of humour!

Oh no :( Hope you're OK:eek:

Not good timing as you say :( Some horses clearly don't know how old they are...

:eek: ouch!
lol ino thats y i think i fell off - because i was laughing. right up until i realised where i was gonna end up + shouted "SH************T!" really loudly.

AND everyone was down the field (the field infront of the field where i fell off) :eek:

+ yeh im ok lol, just numb but ill be alright lol, i have to be! :rolleyes:

I always injure myself at the worst possible time :eek:

A while back I was starting a new job, but I didn't have to be there till about 2 so I went for a ride in the morning. You can guess whats coming next ;) horsey did a cheeky spook and I went out the side door. I broke one of my fingers, snapped the tendon in another and completely messed up my shoulder. Not only was I a few hours late for my first day (due to a long wait in casualty), I was completely dosed up on pain meds and had no idea who I was or what I was doing :eek: Also I couldn't fill in any of the forms because it was my writing hand I injured :rolleyes: Bloomin horses! :D

Glad to hear your ok :)

newrider.com