I don’t think I have ever laughed so hard

Doodle92

Apr 6, 2021
Robin is having a dramatic day. Half way through ride he sighed and normality was restored. Almost home, turned off the main road and on to road to the yard. First house there is a body lying under a car! So he starts huffing and puffing and spooking and snorting but sets off to tiptoe past. Then the body leaps in the air and runs away. Well this is too much and he starts cantering backwards faster than I even thought was possible! He thought about spinning then decided he had better keep his eye on the body so back and fast was needed.

I didn’t help in the slightest as I collapsed into laugher and couldn’t actually do anything to help. Poor body is now trembling somewhere off near his front door. This did not help my laughter. I then realised we were now stationary but with bum on the road and perhaps I should do something. Horse worked out the body was actually a person and was happy to go past making sure he snorted loudly and kept his eye in the body. While I apologise in between laughs to the poor body who has just aged 10 years.

I was still laughing when I got back to the yard. I so wish it had been on camera.

Robin is having a dramatic day. Half way through ride he sighed and normality was restored. Almost home, turned off the main road and on to road to the yard. First house there is a body lying under a car! So he starts huffing and puffing and spooking and snorting but sets off to tiptoe past. Then the body leaps in the air and runs away. Well this is too much and he starts cantering backwards faster than I even thought was possible! He thought about spinning then decided he had better keep his eye on the body so back and fast was needed.

I didn’t help in the slightest as I collapsed into laugher and couldn’t actually do anything to help. Poor body is now trembling somewhere off near his front door. This did not help my laughter. I then realised we were now stationary but with bum on the road and perhaps I should do something. Horse worked out the body was actually a person and was happy to go past making sure he snorted loudly and kept his eye in the body. While I apologise in between laughs to the poor body who has just aged 10 years.

I was still laughing when I got back to the yard. I so wish it had been on camera.
just what Buddy would have done....

Reactions: Huggy
Oh he definitely is! He loves a bit of drama. He is either horizontal asleep or rolling his eyes in horror at nothing.

Reactions: Huggy
newrider.com