I can't connect to new rider through the tapatalk app

Jayne

Oct 12, 2014
As above. Is this a glitch and will itbe fixed. I don't know how to get on without having to go through Google . Help please x

I uninstalled tappatalk from my phone - It overloaded the phone after the app. update and when I went to NR on line constantly popped up asking me to use Tappatalk instead - ignoring the fact I had already bought it.. My phone is a few years old but for a paid for app Tappatalk should do better.

Mines been playing up too, and had gone all quirky since the upgrade forcing me to constantly log out and in again to refresh the page :(

I can't load tapatalk on my phone because it overloads the memory. I find that I can easily read the forum on my phone via google but I can't reply to threads. I am sure that it's a problem with the small memory on my phone rather than the forum.

Is there a kind id app for the forum so as I don't have to go all around Google to grt here,

I have the same issue with tapatalk although haven't really tried too hard to sort it tbh as I just use the site address via safari on my iPhone. If you've got an iPhone jayne, you can bookmark the site so that it appears as an app and it will just load up the page on safari whenever you click.

Last edited:
I have the same issue with tapatalk although haven't really tried too hard to sort it tbh as I just use the site address via safari on my iPhone. If you've got an iPhone jayne, you can bookmark the site so that it appears as an app and it will just load up the page on safari whenever you click.
Ah thanks but too technical for me. I installed tapatalk again today and everything is back to normal [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122]

Reactions: Flipo's Mum
@ Jayne did you have to uninstall and re-install? its so much easier for me to upload pics via there, I don't get the picture too large message that way

Yes uninstalled then a few days later tried again after they've fixed all the bugs. Back to normal [emoji1] [emoji1]

Reactions: Jessey
newrider.com