i cant believe the difference!!! Pics!*

XmeganX

Murphys~my~baby!!!
Jun 4, 2007
ireland/cork
hey everyone!! just thought id show you a lovely picture i took of murphy in the field yesterday il have had him a year on the 14th of july and time has flown looking at old pics hes a completely different horse,it seems racing was far too hectic for his sensitive intelligent character!!

we are really getting places with our jumping and were jumped 3 foot the other day it felt great after all the lunging we,ve been doing he has come on with a beautiful balanced elevated canter which is helping his jumping come on in leaps and bounds, our first show jumping outing will be in the next few weeks i cant wait!! so pics anyway!!:D:D

When i first got him 14th july 07, poor boy didnt have any sparkle in his eye:(
MenFriends036.jpg

murphy004.jpg

And a pic from today does he look better its not a great pic!!:eek:
DSCF0352-1.jpg

And the pic from yesterday,doesnt he look so content he let me sit with him and have a cuddle for ages but i had to get him up we where running very late for our lesson:rolleyes:
DSCF0302.jpg

he needs to be muscled up because he had a month off (i fell off him broke my finger)hes only back in work 3 weeks but hows he looking?? i wouldnt like to see more weight on him as he,d look pot bellied!!:D

Wow! What a difference :) He looks so sad in the first two pics but you can tell he's a changed hoss now :) well done to you for getting him in such better condition!

ABSOLUTELY fabulous! You have done a spectacular job and i hope u are very proud of urself and what u and ** hoss have acheived in the last year :D He looks wonderful babe!! xxx

Oh what a transformation :D Well done :D

I had the same with my TB mare. I've had her 9 months :)

This is what I bought
ChesterZoo006.jpg

and this is what she's become

IMG00039.jpg

I'll be watching your boy's progress :D WELL BLOOMIN' DONE :D :D :D xxx

He looks fab! And so does your mare Mrs Carter!!
Congrats!! YOuve obviously put a bit of work in! The horse world needs more people like you two!!

bless him he looked so down in the first pics... that last pic just says it all about him... good on you, what a smashing new home he has been so ucky to find x

wow:eek: what a difference mrscarter!!!! she looks fab now well done!! thanks so much everyone i just want him to be happy!!

stephA i bought him from a racing yard in cork,his owner had point to pointed him and he reckoned his tendons werent going to hold up on our crappy irish soil galloping everyday so he had the heart to sell him on before he did any damage and i bought him and had him vetted and two different vets said his tendons where fine, im careful thonugh i boot him up and warm up properly so we can still do everything we want!!!!

i have a 2 pics of him from when he raced but im having trouble scanning them!! hes eight now!!:D:D

newrider.com