I bought very poor quality saddle from Amazon.

Albertwilliams

Jul 4, 2022
I ordered the burgundy pad. It’s not burgundy, it’s more of a berry color but I love the color! I’m very disappointed in the pad though. It did not come with billet straps. I was not concerned until I rode in it. Every time I canter it slides back to the point it’s not under the front of my saddle. It looks beautiful and if I’m walking it’s fine. Will have to sew straps on it since I’ve now ridden in it. I think it’s the slick fabric that is causing the slipping.

Reactions: Ellie24
I think th is is a common problem with the shiny fabrics, as the owner of an active cob I avoid them! I'm sure sewing a couple of straps on the front that you can fasten to the D rings will solve the problem.

Reactions: Albertwilliams
I ordered the burgundy pad. It’s not burgundy, it’s more of a berry color but I love the color! I’m very disappointed in the pad though. It did not come with billet straps. I was not concerned until I rode in it. Every time I canter it slides back to the point it’s not under the front of my saddle. It looks beautiful and if I’m walking it’s fine. Will have to sew straps on it since I’ve now ridden in it. I think it’s the slick fabric that is causing the slipping.
its very disappointing when you sent money and products is not stand on your acceptation. just check this purple horse saddle pad I loved this color. hopefully, you will also love this.

Edited to remove link, we get too many random links to this site - it's advertising and advertising isn't allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
its very disappointing when you sent money and products is not stand on your acceptation. just check this purple horse saddle pad I loved this color. hopefully, you will also love this.

Edited to remove link, we get too many random links to this site - it's advertising and advertising isn't allowed.
If you have suggestion then send me the message.

I was picking out a new saddle not too long ago. And I was very afraid of making a mistake with the quality. This is a very common problem these days. It's a pity that you are facing the same problem. I hope you get a refund. I didn't risk ordering it online. Just read reviews on different gear, including saddles https://horsezz.com/ . And went to pick it up myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ellie24
newrider.com