I been very naughty!

Wally

Apr 16, 2000
Spot of shopping. Look what fell into my handbag...

smallnewtoy.jpg

Oooh yes very nice :) your handbag must be like the 'Tardis' Wally!
Although you don't seem like a 'handbag' kind of girl to me.

It's amazing what I can get into my handbag!

Isn't it pretty? though the indicators worry me, they look a bit expensive!

Course if you havent already got it you will need all the gear as well????

Pinkheather, I already have all the gear, been riding a bike since I was 16. Thisw is to replace this.
motorbike.jpg

This is the hat I bought in the vain hope that OH would lay off "borrowing mine. After he smashed his own visor, he borrowed my hlemet and left me with his smelly foosty one. So I thought if I buy one like this he will not want to borrow it!
bikehat.jpg

we live in hope.

enjoy your new toy but remember the speed limit you dont want the traffic polis after you.

Ooooooooohhhhhh loving the bike. When I had my bike I had a Bart Simpson helmet, with Bart showing his bum on the back. Still in the loft somewhere.

Oh and when you have finished with your handbag can I have it pleaseeeeee.

oh lordy that is beautiful, Ilove bikes but htey scare me, I had a cute little 125 but fell off it once then another time it toppled over and I had no strength to hold it up so let it drop, then decided to sell it.

Next I bought a 125 moped and dropped that on my leg leaving a huge scar so yep that got sold as well.

My problem with bikes was turning right, for some reason I always found it extremely difficult then when I found out everyhing you had to do to pass your test I give up

I'd love to see a pic of you with your handbag :bounce:

newrider.com