I am thinking of putting my brave pants on....

Sunshine-x

Jul 31, 2008
...And going team chasing sidesaddle next weekend! Only to do the novice which is 1m but can't decide if I'm nervous or excited! Excited I think but reckon it will be scary enough once I've walked the course! Once going it'll be fine! Never team chased sideways only straight ways! Have a lesson Monday though so might have a bit of a jump practice to get my eye in. Thought team chasing would be good prep for the drag hunt opening meet the following weekend! Eek excited!

You don't need brave pants you are the queen of bravery on horseback!!!! Good luck anyways. It all sounds very thrilling and I will look forward to hearing all about it:)

Reactions: MrA
You don't need brave pants you are the queen of bravery on horseback!!!! Good luck anyways. It all sounds very thrilling and I will look forward to hearing all about it:)

That is exactly what I was thinking haha my idea of putting my brave pants on was me getting on a horse over 15hh!!!!:oops: I'm sure you'll be fine. Go and enjoy it:D (and get photos)

Reactions: Trewsers
Absolutely gutted, had an xc lesson sidesaddle this morning in preperation, got home to find out they have postponed it due to hard ground :( on the plus I have been asked to fieldmaster Sat with my boy at a good meet so will get a good load of hedges then!

You are extremely brave!! I wish I was half as brave as you are. I would find the team chasing scarey enough - let alone side saddle!!

newrider.com