I am so lucky

Wally

Apr 16, 2000
Apart from the amazing number of friends who have rallied round to help me this month. My little horse stepped up to the mark. I took him out today for the first time in over a month. My energy levels and enthusiasm are rock bottom ATM so was not up for a rip snorting yeee ha.

I got on him and he stood like a rock, then took me round the beach in a gentle plod, Same horse, if not more gentle I put in the field 5 weeks ago

Glad to hear he tuned in to you and looked after you. You have been in my thoughts frequently. Its hard to know what to say, I am so pleased to hear you have friends rallying around you.

Like @joellie you have been in my thoughts a lot lately too. And yes it is hard to know what to say. So glad to hear your ride was good - what a lovely horse he must be. And of course nice to see you on here too:)

It is lovely to read that at least you rode your horse again. And that he gave you the ride you wanted, slow and calm. Take some credit Wally - you trained him so well - slowly and carefully.

As everyone else has said, you are often in my thoughts too. There is very little we can do or say but know that we are thinking of you.
So glad you managed to get out, I'm sure our horses know our feeling sometimes and act accordingly.

Thanks chaps
some days is harder work than others
today was a particularly bad one as the inevitable wardrobe clear out happened.

Horses are so wonderfully intuitive and kind. Like so many others, you are in my thoughts a lot. XX

newrider.com