I am shocked. My world has fallen apart Pascal has been pts

rianne21

Mummy to Trooper & Rosie
Dec 14, 2005
Bedfordshire
thanku!

i have lost 2 very special horses all in the same breathe :(

pascal and snowy, i love them so very very much and i will never ever forget them as long as i live....

i hope they wait for me at rainbow bridge :(

Flash Harry

Apr 14, 2008
Gone,but never forgotten- thats how i feel 4 years down the line, it does get easier in time but we all need time to mourn. A long time ago someone said to me `the sad thing is you CHOOSE to love your friends`- oh how true, thoughts with you

kat1

Jul 15, 2007
Lancashire
thanku!

i have lost 2 very special horses all in the same breathe :(

pascal and snowy, i love them so very very much and i will never ever forget them as long as i live....

i hope they wait for me at rainbow bridge :(

Yeah
Rainbow bridge is a wonderful place - it has to be . It is the one thought that helps me cope and it is what Nat thinks of too when she has her tearful momemts. Crystal is waiting for us there, eating grass, galloping around and will come cantering to met us. I also believe that she is with us too - everytime Nat goes into the ring with Rascal at a show, she talks about Crystal watching her and being there and I agree. I dont think their spirit ever leaves us - it cant because they are just too special . They are my beliefs, they help me cope . Pascal and Snowy are there together now too x

rianne21

Mummy to Trooper & Rosie
Dec 14, 2005
Bedfordshire
i just can'tbelive they were both pts together and ... well.. i am just shocked. I want rainbow bridge on this forum more than ever now so i can look at her tribute everytime i think of her, and everytime i am down.

i will make the tribute soon but what part of the forum?? wht part keeps it forever? is it general or cafe?

kat1

Jul 15, 2007
Lancashire
i just can'tbelive they were both pts together and ... well.. i am just shocked. I want rainbow bridge on this forum more than ever now so i can look at her tribute everytime i think of her, and everytime i am down.

i will make the tribute soon but what part of the forum?? wht part keeps it forever? is it general or cafe?

I dont know on here - Crystal does not have one on here but it would be a great idea. The blue cross have a great one. I did it for Crystal on the evening she was PTS so what I put on it was straight from inside. To get an idea - type Crystal Simpkin - Watkinson into google and you can get straight to the memorial I did for her to get an idea xx

rianne21

Mummy to Trooper & Rosie
Dec 14, 2005
Bedfordshire
I dont know on here - Crystal does not have one on here but it would be a great idea. The blue cross have a great one. I did it for Crystal on the evening she was PTS so what I put on it was straight from inside. To get an idea - type Crystal Simpkin - Watkinson into google and you can get straight to the memorial I did for her to get an idea xx

thanku, i will do 1 for pascal on it too

Thistle

Dec 10, 2005
Herefordshire
What a terrible shock for you. I really feel for you, take things slowly and time will heal, very slowly. I would love to read your tribute.

RIP Pascal

Tre

May 23, 2008
sorry for hear of your loss, its never easy and my heart goes out to you i always make photo dvds to keep the memories alive of my lost family xxx

BIrish

Nov 13, 2007
You poor thing. It's such a shock. Just feel what you feel - there are no rules about what you *should* be feeling. You are grieving for her and thats because you loved her - I so know how you feel.

Many hugs.

RIP Pascal..

horseygal90

Going
Aug 27, 2004
She's on Rainbow Bridge waiting for you with her friend. *Big hugs* Take whatever time you need, don't feel that you have to rush this.

dani_gurl

Mar 31, 2003
England, Essex
Visit site
take your time hun, but as others have said think of the good times you had together, she sounds like a very special horse, time is a healer hun and eventually you will be able to look back at your time with her and smile, hug for you babe xx