Huge sorry and hello again from N-Nellie-Nomore

n-nellie-nomore

Mar 18, 2009
Bordeaux, France
www.luxurygite.com
Huge enormous sorry for my dipping in and out of NR....am back....was in an out of hospital constantly just getting iller and iller for the last year and a half, but finally think I am getting back to health, sort of. :smile:

As I can take the title for the world's worst NERVOUS NELLIE (Flipo's mum - you have nothing on me !!), I am going to start posting a diary - that will hopefully help fellow NNs out there / be self-therapy ? :unsure:

Anyway, just wanted to say hello again (hangs head in shame for not being around) :redface: :smile: Please, please be gentle with me. :help:

Welcome back, and you don't need to apologise for your absence. I'm sorry to hear you've been ill for such a long time, and I hope the improvement to your health continues. I have ME/CFS so know what it's like to have ill health; you have my sympathy. Unfortunately horses and illness don't go very well together, but my life is so much richer for having horses in it, as I'm sure yours is.

Do you have your own horse, or share or have lessons? You're right, there are lots of us on here who struggle with our confidence when riding so you'll be in good company, and get lots of good advice from all the lovely NRs who are so kind, helpful and supportive. They're a great bunch.

I look forward to hearing more from you. :smile:

Hello again! No need to apologise, just glad to see people when they come back on here! Do fill us in - and do hope your health is on the up now.

LOL, Whaddayamean I have nothing on you?!! Shall we have a battle to see who's worse? (I'd quite gladly move over there to France and we can have a duel!!)
Nice to see you back and will follow your diary avidly...when I get home from work (shouldn't be on here right now!) You were one of the first people to email me when I had Flipo problems so I'm glad to see you around again, you really helped with a starting point for us.

newrider.com