how much weight ??

im 10 stone and ride my 12hh section a without a problem, and shall be riding my 14hh section d and i dont think either of them will have a problem

thanks im 5'4 and i weigh 9 stone

my friend who will has offered to ride him when i cant weighs about 12 and a harf to 13 atone will she be too heavy ?

no im going this afternoon to look at him im going to get that checked first i dont want to over load him bless him

i havnt even tried him yet and im arranging people to ride him when i cant :D

If she can ride and is well balanced and he's a reasonably solid build, yes, no probs (as long as his saddle is a decent fit and a reasonable size i.e not a 16" ;))

If she is a noivce, you'd need to re-think or keep the rides short. Or if he's actually quite a light-weight pony, again, keep them short and build up.

Bryonypen.jpg

This is Bryony - 14.2 and I weigh ****coughs 11 stone....coughs****** and I'm 5.5 with very short pork sausage legs!!

most cobs can carry a fair old weight, Bry could carry up to 14 stone I'd say

this is stan, he has had 15 stone on him and not blinked at it but the rider was a rasonably balanced rider (not the best but not a complete novice).
If it was a novice, you need to make allowance for them to ride about a stone heavier then they actualy are
stancantermM.jpg

newrider.com