How much to offer

Around here, for decent ones, you'd probably be looking at 1500 or so, depends a bit if they are professionally made ones, bolted together in sections or nailed and if there is any rot around the bottom or anything like that. The problem is generally getting them transported as the sections tend to be pretty big so won't fit in a horse trailer and are pretty wide on a flat trailer.

Yes like jessey says, getting them transported could be an issue. We were going to sell off our Redmire field shelters at the old house but everyone who looked at them had the same difficulty - shipping them away! They were on skids too and bolted. But it would have been a mammoth task (so I'm told) to get them back together again in the same way. Sorry, not very helpful!"

In my limited experience only people who already have transport (a low loader or similar) can buy them. Round our way they always sell, because someone buys them, tarts them up and flogs them on. But you wouldn't get much more than £1200 I reckon.

newrider.com