How long will this stay clean?

I love the photo with the forelock split.

I walloped another hornet today, either that or it was the same one I just knocked unconscious the other day.
But flies, not too bad here now I have trimmed the trees back.

Ditto ?

20200620_171537_copy_800x600.jpg

Still easily spottable from a distance!! (The one on the left)

20200620_171608_copy_800x600.jpg

The joys of electrified fencing means no barbed wire to rip it on. It gets washed regularly but is always "Persil white" again when first used.

To be honest, it doesn't get used half as much at this yard. The paddocks always seem to be breezy, which means there aren't a huge amount of flies. I do think it'll be flippin' cold in the winter though, but you can't have everything.

• Love
Reactions: Huggy
Ramsey just shredded them all. Never even lasted a day. No time to get dirty. Thank you Hogan for not needing a rug.?

Reactions: PePo
Ditto ?

View attachment 103289

Still easily spottable from a distance!! (The one on the left)

View attachment 103290

The joys of electrified fencing means no barbed wire to rip it on. It gets washed regularly but is always "Persil white" again when first used.

To be honest, it doesn't get used half as much at this yard. The paddocks always seem to be breezy, which means there aren't a huge amount of flies. I do think it'll be flippin' cold in the winter though, but you can't have everything.
I am thinking my place will be cold in the winter, we have trees, but they could all shed yet!

newrider.com