Horsey Dentist came today - Some Vids :)

Vicki100

Jun 12, 2009
West Mids
So both boys were over due a check up and a rasp so finally got my butt into action and booked them in! :redface:

OH found out a lady he went to school with was an equistrain dentist (The joys of facebook! :happy:) and she was more than happy to come see us! She only lives 10mins down the road so very conveinant!

She was really good, very proffesional, calm, considerate and clearly loved horses to bits! Both boys got spoilt with lots of cuddles, kisses & mints. Not many EDT's are that nice!
Would highly recomend her to anyone (PM me if you would like details) She will travel pretty much anywhere over the midlands.

Anyway she said Finns teeth were in really good nick (Yay!) but did have a few sharp edges which she rasped down.
He was as good as gold, he is such a star that pony! :biggrin:

Perry is apparently on his way to shedding his baby caps so might find some little shetland teeth soon! :wink:
As predicted Perry was an absolute sh*t. He was rearing, leaping, bucking, throwing himself on the floor etc But at least he got sorted in the end! :redcarded:

Pleased they are both sorted for a bit now, its nice to know they are all fine in the teeth department.

Here is my youtube channel all the vids from today are on there. Enjoy! :biggrin:

http://www.youtube.com/user/VickiAngel100?feature=mhee

Glad to hear that it went well, Finn is just a little super star isn't he :) .....and you wouldn't want Perry to be boring now would you?!

aww yay for good ponyo Mr F

I love how u have hold of fin and ur OH has Pezza!! I know june was a bit of a S*%T to have hers done :bounce:
Luckily i wasnt there to deal with it! x

Glad to hear that it went well, Finn is just a little super star isn't he :) .....and you wouldn't want Perry to be boring now would you?!

Thanks B&P, Finn is just such an easy pony in everyway!! :wub:

And yeah i guess one of them has to be a challenge :tongue::giggle:

aww yay for good ponyo Mr F

I love how u have hold of fin and ur OH has Pezza!! I know june was a bit of a S*%T to have hers done :bounce:
Luckily i wasnt there to deal with it! x

LOL hell yeah i was no way holding that little sh*t!! OH even had to stand over him at one point, he promptly got bucked off and slammed into the wall!

Very glad i stayed outside the stable LOL! :angel:

Naughty Juney girly, how did jazza pants take too it!?

Jazz didn't need anything he just stood with his gob open like a plank! May change when he needs his edges off in a couple of months

newrider.com