Horsemart: How the Heck to Register?

sammyantha

Jan 2, 2007
Derbyshire
I'm trying to post a loan ad on Horsemart and it's asking for my log in details. There seems to be no way of registering though!!! :eek: Help.

I sold my horse through horsemart recently.I just filled out all the required details and didn't have any problems with logging in.I believe you only fill in the log in details if you have previously advertised with them as they already have your details and it makes it quicker to advertise rather than them having to get your card details etc again.

I've never registered/ use them before but it's asking me for password? Cannot for the life of me find any way of registering

I did all that then it kept asking for a password but not giving me any option to register!!! Then I went through friday ad and it said I could place a free ad but only showed me pay for options. I've given up :mad:

I just went and had a look, Sammyantha. It looks to me as if you just make up a password and fill it in with all the other details, then when you go on next time it recognises you. Have you tried that?

I had the exact same problem trying to place a wanted ad a few months back-I clicked on the live help button & a man helped me do it live, was quite interesting!! :D

It's ridiculous isn't it? :mad: How difficult can you make it to register lol!!! Why is there no button 'click HERE to rregister and place a free ad' lol

I did that and went through the whole process at least 5 times but it kep saying 'incorrect password' 'incorrect password'........ :confused: I'm going to use the live help as suggested above.

hmm .. well when you figure it out, PM Me :D I'd love to see your ad for your horse :D hehe ..

if all else fails, try using a different email and registering again ? Or click for the 'send password' :D

newrider.com