Horse transport from Surrey to Humberside and back?

Shetlander

Aug 23, 2010
Surrey
I want to take Prince up to the Hull area for 2 weeks later this month but I have no transport of my own.....

So. Suggestions and recommendations please? This is all money I shouldn't be spending but something I have to do to put things right for my boy :unsure:

Hey stranger! I use to live in humberside, and I used the same guy about 6 times including when we moved from humberside to stow on the wold, Minnie was calm and sweat free on a very sunny day, he really did take care of her.

His name is Dan Hudson, based in dronfield. Can't recommend him enough:smoke:

Hey stranger! I use to live in humberside, and I used the same guy about 6 times including when we moved from humberside to stow on the wold, Minnie was calm and sweat free on a very sunny day, he really did take care of her.

His name is Dan Hudson, based in dronfield. Can't recommend him enough:smoke:

Ah brilliant, thanks Nat! I really want someone that someone can recommend personally cos it's such a big thing to trust someone with my precious boy :wink: I will have to fill you in on what I'm hoping to to with this trip but I'll wait until I have something concrete to report :ninja:

What did you have to pay for your move? I wonder if the price might be similar? xx

Thanks Libbyo! It's brilliant having people all over the country to quiz when you need help x

I think it was £380, which given it was 4 hours I thought it was a good price. Would have thought similar prices.

I can whole heartly recommend him, he is horsey too so that helps. He is also the one that does most of Stubley Hollow's transport.

Very excited to here what you are doing, we were just through Hull so if you want any feedback let me know:biggrin:

I've used a couple of our local transporters, and though they are good I don't think they would come close to Nat's transporter's price. I would recommend them though - BR and PA Tetley in Cranleigh (they were fantastic when Ziggy had to go to horsepital) and LOC in Dorking.

I forgot to say, both of them do racehorse and other long distance transport and there's a chance you could get it cheaper if you shared a journey. It's a long shot though.

newrider.com