Horse finally learned to buck....:P

Luv 2 Trot

~I luv my boys~
Jul 7, 2004
On Earth :P
Visit site
Well, on Friday i was having a nice ride on Toby. My shoulder was a bit sore from the Thursday night lesson, so i wen't on a loose rein so Toby could stretch and i didnt have to use a lot of shoulder. We trotted around, then cantered, then reversed. He was a bit quick at the trot, but it was his bad way so i suppose it was expected. I was getting tired so decided to go ahead and canter to get it done and over with. We were going nicely and then *boing*boing*boing* all around the turn of the outdoor ring, mind you it is a large turn. Boy was i furious. It was funny, but i was quite unpset that Toby did his big bucks with me on him. I have tried to tell him that they are to be done on the lunge line and when he is out playing. I guess the warm weather was making him feel good. LOL. I am proud to say, however, that Toby has learned to do real bucks instead of his "bunny-hops" which he does when he doesnt want to bend, or tried to buck. When he does the bunny-hop, he just pops his back feet up a bit. Its quite funny.

Anywho, just wanted to share that my Big horse can buck like one too! BTW: I did make him canter around that turn right before putting him up! :p

newrider.com