horse cook books

katiecoco123

Jan 4, 2008
bristol
does anyone no where I can get horse cook books. ? once where I can make treats for my horse.

Last edited:
I have no idea but do u mean cakes and treats? I do recall (many years ago) someone at my yard made a cake for her horse - no idea what was in it!!

If u find some can u PM me or put a new post with it as im interested too............:p

I have no idea but do u mean cakes and treats? I do recall (many years ago) someone at my yard made a cake for her horse - no idea what was in it!!

If u find some can u PM me or put a new post with it as im interested too............:p

yep no probz

Look no further....cookies, cakes, sundaes....

"The Original Book of Horse Treats - Recipes you can make at home for your horse!" by June V. Evers and printed by Horse Hollow Press in USA. Think I may have got it on Amazon...maybe.

Recipes look good and think you could eat them yourself by the sound of it......have had this book for a couple of years and have yet to bake a thing! :eek: Ah well....maybe for this Xmas!! Here's hoping!! :D

LOL its ok, i done one months ago.. just wondered that tis all sorry OP for any offence caused.

Absolutely NO offence caused at all! :)

It's just some of the long threads on here do my head in - it takes me HOURS to read some of them especially when my internet connection is dire and slow sometimes!

....I could start a new thread which goes into 1 million posts if you like??! ;)

Think of a controversial topic for me....... ;)

I'm so pleased about the calendar BTW! :D

newrider.com