horse agility

Ladymoon

May 26, 2014
Hi all,

wondered if anyone has given horse agility much of a try.

I have taken Joey to a couple of local sessions, and really enjoyed it (although we melted in the indoor school on a very hot day last time).

Seems a great way of increasing your bond with them and the communication skills.

If I can work out how to add photos I will put a couple here.

nope,, cant work out how to add a picture !

Last edited:
I've done a fair bit of spook busting using this sort of thing but not been to any formal events. There was a handy pony class at local how earlier this month but my horse's bum is a bit too big and the obstacles would have been anhiliated by him!!! Lovely photo!
I don't know if it still exists but there was an online horse agility group you could take part in competitions at home if you had access to some stuff.

Ive had a go and really enjoyed the day and Daisy did too.
I especially enjoyed the feeling of being completely engrossed in a task and working it through with the ponio, definately grows the bond.

Oooo, I'd love a go! I think me and Rubic would manage it if it was all groundwork without much trotting and no jumping. I doubt there will be any in our area though but will have a google and see what it comes up with. If we can find out more then I could suggest it as something to do for the Riding Club.

Id love to do it. Womble would have a meltdown but juney pony might be game. Again wonder if theres anything close

It is good fun.
Can set it up at home and do, but think its best with company.
Good for improving trust in the partnership I think :)

I have booked to go again in August and September. :p

newrider.com