Horse agility training nr Winchester

Had a really great afternoon at the HHA training session today. Friendly bunch, lovely facilities. Turns out that both instructors are intelligent horsemanship RAs so very NH friendly and available for support, hints etc but totally without any pressure. We were split into two groups - one group working with their horses and other group buddying up, supporting. This was good as we learnt loads from watching and I didnt feel any pressure from being observed.

All obstacles had the objectives and levels info printed out so you could see what was required for each level.

Rosie was a total super star and showed everyone how its done! We even jumped the hoop, did the bridge and S-bend at liberty. How cool was that! I havent done much liberty and nothing recently so to have her stick to me like that was amazing. We were all stood round grinning like idiots when a lady had her horse follow her round in the round pen and you could see she was having an emotional bonding moment :biggrin:

Looking forward to going back on the 29th and they are talking about running some competitions and some ridden sessions in October :)

newrider.com