Hoping I Made The Right Decision!

Jun 10, 2015
Hey Guys! Once a week I take 1 HorseRiding class and 1 Gymnasts tics class. Very recently I decided I liked horse riding a bit better and I made the decision to take 2 HorseRiding lessons a week and stop gymnastics. My last lesson of gymnastics was Monday and I had a great time. But I also felt bad that this was my last time because I had been with the same teacher for 3 levels. And I new I would miss her. Just like I miss my older teacher for horseriding. Instead I will be taking a lesson on Wednesday and a lesson on friday. Did I make a good decision? Maybe. We'll see after a month or so. Thanks!

I can only say personally for me the riding lessons would win and I wouldn't mind not doing the other. But, maybe if you do start to miss it you can drop a riding lesson and go back to gymnastics?

Reactions: XxRideForLifexX
I think gymnastics and horse riding go very well together - they compliment each other - gymnastics teaches you balance and poise and in riding natural balance in the saddle is an asset - you can be taught techniques in riding but you cant be taught natural balance

Reactions: XxRideForLifexX
newrider.com