Homemade Blackberry wine

I did the same once on elderflower 'cordial' a lovely old neighbour treated me to when I lived in Norfolk. I went around to check he was OK in some bad weather. The next 2 days are a complete blank in my memory. But his daughter did say she had never seen him so jolly after being marooned in his cottage for several days due to the snow. :giggle:

Go steady Tina....the recovery just isn't worth the brief escape from reality and your current worries. There speaks a wise old biddy!:wink:

Are bless and love you Cortrnza.....it does take quite a bit to knock me out....normally, me and YO have just been giggling about it. Not bad though is it making home brew cheap as chips, much better than anything saino's and the whole of France and elsewhere can produce and being flat on ones arse. Oh goodness:giggle:

My mum made some once and it is rocket fuel :spin:

Haha you've put me in the notion now :giggle:

No it was blackberry voddie haha now I remember :redcarded:

Ex husband made some parsnip wine once, it exploded in the spare room. They sounded like gunfire, kids and dog were terrified.

We had to replace the carpet and get the plaster patched because of the glass and bits of cork embedded in it.

I dread to think what it would have been like to actually drink, most of his homemade wine tasted like diesel to me.

Ex husband made some parsnip wine once, it exploded in the spare room. They sounded like gunfire, kids and dog were terrified.

We had to replace the carpet and get the plaster patched because of the glass and bits of cork embedded in it.

I dread to think what it would have been like to actually drink, most of his homemade wine tasted like diesel to me.

OMG !!! LOL !!

Come one then Tina, whats the recipe !!

Some years ago on another forum I was sent some delicious home made wine for a SS pressie. Oh my word that stuff was amazing, and created a void patch on xmas day I cant remember!

I saw a nice recipe for Malteaser Vodka, which looks nice! Well its pretty easy really you just stuff shit loads of malteasers into a half full vodka bottle and keep shaking for a couple of days! ( or I believe it can be accelerated on a radiator overnight if you cant wait days !)

Last edited:

:giggle::giggle:

newrider.com