Home made decorations (bit silly!)

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
image.jpg :D
I know. I obviously have far too much time on my hands. But, I've earned a rest as it's been a megga week (getting the house ready for the agent etc) so I thought I would do a daft thread (hey what's new?!) Anyways, lets see your home made Christmas decorations. I made this last Christmas and for some reason dug it out again this year. It just makes me laugh and I hate wasting a good box! Heheeee. No, I haven't been on the weak lager.....

Thank you :) The fireplace took a bit of work. The top was mahogany when we arrived and took lots of sanding, and the tiles were a horrible 70's brown and cream, I couldn't stand looking at them anymore as some where upside down so decided to paint them till I could decide what to do with the fireplace. Can't wait till I can get my log burner in! (it's currently sat in the living room as a candle holder as can't get anyone to come and fit it for us!)

I went out and collected Holly and pine cones etc last year and made all my own decs, table centers, wreaths etc and even chopped down my own tree from the yard but I threw it all out eventually, I might go out one evening and do it again as I've got mum coming for Xmas and the house is very bare

newrider.com