Hit the deck twice last night!

Befnee's Hero

Jul 1, 2009
Somerset
I came off twice within 10 minutes last night ! :cry: Trying to teach Jimmy to jump doubles, and now he decides that he's going to learn to bronco on me!

First time fine, Second time fine...third..over the first jump.. head down and cue rodeo! Off I came... straight onto my bum! :stomp: He just stood there looking at me like ... What??

Did it again.. fine although I was ready for a premptive strike this time... round again to finish on a good note... first jump fab!.. second jump fab!.. one stride.. bronco! Little git!!! I hit the deck legs a kimbo! Eventually we finished on a good jump though.

Need I mention that I have never fallen off this pony (had him 4/5 years!)..I also haven't fallen off anyone in atleast 2 years! I don't remember it hurting when I hit the ground last time! I'm 22 now and obviously don't bounce any more :bounce: !!

Today I ache..feeling sorry for myself at work, but boy I am going to tire him out tonight when we hack! Think he is running out of way to protest to hard work!

Moan over! :tongue:

newrider.com