Highland Rocky *pics*

happyhacker101

Mar 19, 2007
scotland
Enjoy ....

We meet some strange things whilst out round here you know! That really is a picture frame hung from the trees - it's been there for years and years - hubby suggested that I took Rocky round the back of it so that he could take a picture - I wasnt sure that Rocky would be happy about it as it was windy and frame was moving about a bit - but Rockys was a wee star.... This is only the 2nd time that Rocks has been down that track ....

We also found 2nd gear today - that pony is really starting to come out of himself now, he also tried to mug a couple of people redoing the farms fencing - obviously fancied whatever it was they were having for lunch:redcarded:

Attachments

• DSC00443.JPG
    DSC00443.JPG
    313 KB · Views: 75
  • DSC00444.JPG
    DSC00444.JPG
    264.5 KB · Views: 76
  • DSC00446.JPG
    DSC00446.JPG
    220.1 KB · Views: 75
He is gorgeous and your hacking looks fab and very interesting!

Rocky looks like an absolute star. Absolutely my cuppa tea! You are one lucky lady!

Kiss for the rockstar!!:giggle:

Lovely lad - glad your getting on so well :smile:

Picture frame is fab! you should get back for some summer photoshoots using that :dance:

Do agree it is like the falling down city in Return to Oz - looks fab

Both of you seem to be having a great time and thats what its all about:wink:

Picture Frame thingy is rather bizarre, great but bizarre, lol. x

We've got used to the frame being there now - wonder who put it there though! the land belongs to the Dalrimples (sp), well know landowners in these parts - tis maybe something to do with them as their house if quite close to it.

DressageStar - boots ok to ride in but they dont give much support to the ankles.

newrider.com