Hi, my name is Denise....my call name is Empy. Thanks for having me on board! :)

Hi, nice to have you here. Why not tell us a bit about yourself and your experiences with horses?

Welcome! tell us about your riding and roughly were you are (we have members all round the world)

I am a 67 year old paso fino owner...have been aorund horses most of my life, but really learned a lot when our daughter started riding. I had my first real english riding lesson @ 46 years old..before that it was mostly just hack riding. I became certified in equine nutrition, sickness and conformation...that took 4 years..I only use those skills to help people..not professionally though.. I live on Long Island ( NY) and fast forward now have a backyard barn for almost 30 years now. I ride a 400 acre preserve behind me. I used to barrel race..on my neighbor's paso fino loll..did really well showing him..I now just trail ride my paso as much as I can. Thanks for having me! :)

Hello and welcome 👋 I am ever so slightly envious of your being able to ride in 400 acres, how lovely.

Hello and welcome 👋 I am ever so slightly envious of your being able to ride in 400 acres, how lovely.
Hi there...it has it's moments...we share it with walkers, baby strollers, fishermen and sometime off the leash charging dogs,jumping deer lollll..our horses are used to though...I'm jealous of all the riders who get to ride on 3500 acre preserve south of me

Thank you! Pasos are LOTS of fun to ride, full of controlled energy...some have more brio (fire) than others..will try and post a pic..not sure how..

Reactions: Jane&Ziggy
newrider.com