Hi Ho Hi Ho It's off to the beach we go.

Ruskii

Jun 21, 2000
UK
I'm taking my boy to the beach ! Some friends at the yard got very excited when I said I was going so there is going to be an outing of us going.

A lot think I'm mad for not riding but I don't care. We're going for the experience and to have a great time with our horses. I can do that on the ground.

Really excited ! :bounce:

And you're gonna have some lovely weather for it. Very jealous! Its nice to take them different places isn't it. Even if you're not riding, they still enjoy the change in scenery.

im so jealous and excited for you and just right to d o it how you will enjoy it :biggrin:

Ive always wanted to take mine although i know it will mean lanky bolts in the open and madam will of course follow hell for leather til they both run out of steam :wink:

We were going to go last summer but weather was always against us when hubby off and then we have to go so early to get there and off before not allowed on it when far away :stomp:

I would love to go this year but we think at the moment mastering lanky on the gallops is enough of a challenge :redface:

Sounds just the ticket! Have a great time :dance:
What beach are you going to? Can you just go or do you need permits? I would love to find somewhere where I could just go?....

How lovely, I am very jealous. I used to ride on the beach a lot when I lived in Norfolk, we were just a short mile or so from the beach. Bliss!:smile:

I am sure you will have as much fun on the ground - and so will he, all very exciting!:biggrin:

Sounds just the ticket! Have a great time :dance:
What beach are you going to? Can you just go or do you need permits? I would love to find somewhere where I could just go?....

Highcliffe beach just outside christchurch. No permits but you just have to be off by 10am and only after 7pm :)

Lucky you! Have a great time :) I grew up in Cornwall so beaches are in my blood, I would love to take Mouse to the beach, would be a great experience for him.

newrider.com