HEY! KateF any clinic report?

BUMP!

I truly hope Kate has not left this forum, and that she is only busy else-where, because it would be such a big loss for us! :(

I hope she will be bakc soon

No worries - I'm still here!:p I was just in England for 10 days helping my mum (who's 82!) move into a temporary flat while the corroded pipes in her own place are removed and replaced. Very stressful - but more or less successfully completed! Now we just have to do it all again going in the other direction in around 6 months time!

Now I'm back at home, the renovations to my own bathroom that were meant to take about a week (and I had carefully planned to have done while I was away) are now into their third week, so I am showerless, loo-less and washing machine-less. Well, not quite - I can use facilities elsewhere in the building - but it's not quite the same, and I can't get to my saucepans or screwdrivers because the washing machine is stationed in front of the kitchen cupboards! :D I'm also running up a bill with the plumber that I will probably be paying for the rest of my life! However, on the plus side, I'm getting pretty fit running around all the obstables I have to negotiate in order to make coffee in the morning or cook supper in the evening! :D

On top of all that, various hassly things with the stables and life in general - eg a tree came down in the garden, the feed delivery was all wrong and is still being sorted out.... hence I've not been thinking much about clinic reports - but promise I will get onto it as soon as the dust settles (literally!!) and I can think straight again!:D

I'm staying sane by taking a few moments every now and then to appreciate that I have bathroom to renovate and a kitchen to be in chaos, while so many in the world don't even have a roof over their heads. It could always be worse!! ;)

Cheers!

k

I am glad you are back on-line. I do not believe these excuses for slacking off on the clinic reports tho :p

Come on woman, you are a journalist, you should be typing away :D

I am glad you are okay, I hope yur dust settles soon.
Take care!

newrider.com